One of the big challenges with traveling today is that the rules and laws are constantly changing. It’s difficult to get up-to-date information about basic questions like: Can I travel there? Do I need a visa? Do I need to provide a negative COVID-19 test? Do I have to quarantine for 14 days?
Well, thanks to the Association of Southern African Travel Agents who partnered with Sitata, a Canadian travel risk management company, there’s assistance available. They have launched an interactive travel map providing an all-encompassing understanding of the global travel situation. Scroll down to try it out.
Users have easy access to a comprehensive overview of the situation relating to COVID-19 and travel restrictions for any destination.
The new tool provides important information that can impact travel arrangements including border restrictions, precautionary measures, social distancing, curfew timings, quarantine rules, airport and flight operations, plus the number of currently active COVID-19 cases in each country.
Sitata uses advanced computer algorithms to detect new travel information announced in global media, announcements and updates published on official government websites and other reputable channels. Their team of analysts complement the AI by continually vetting and updating information delivered through the platform. Check it out!
SITATA COVID CHECKER
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.