One of the big challenges with traveling today is that the rules and laws are constantly changing. It’s difficult to get up-to-date information about basic questions like: Can I travel there? Do I need a visa? Do I need to provide a negative COVID-19 test? Do I have to quarantine for 14 days?
Well, thanks to the Association of Southern African Travel Agents who partnered with Sitata, a Canadian travel risk management company, there’s assistance available. They have launched an interactive travel map providing an all-encompassing understanding of the global travel situation. Scroll down to try it out.
Users have easy access to a comprehensive overview of the situation relating to COVID-19 and travel restrictions for any destination.
The new tool provides important information that can impact travel arrangements including border restrictions, precautionary measures, social distancing, curfew timings, quarantine rules, airport and flight operations, plus the number of currently active COVID-19 cases in each country.
Sitata uses advanced computer algorithms to detect new travel information announced in global media, announcements and updates published on official government websites and other reputable channels. Their team of analysts complement the AI by continually vetting and updating information delivered through the platform. Check it out!
SITATA COVID CHECKER
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.