Hawaii is bracing for two unprecedented storms. Stay up-to-date on the latest news with this comprehensive resource page.
AIRLINE TRAVEL POLICIES FOR HURRICANE ISELLE
Many travelers will be affected by Hurricane Iselle so if your flight is delayed or cancelled and you have questions for your airline, here’s where to contact them: Alaska | Allegiant | American | Delta | Hawaiian | United | US Airways | Every Airline Website and Phone Number
WHO TO FOLLOW ON TWITTER
Here’s where you can find some of the best, most up-to-date information Hurricane Iselle and Hawaii :
Live Airline Twitter Feed | Every Airline and Travel Resource on Twitter | @AmericanAir | @Delta| @United | @USAirways | @RedCross | @ASPCA | @FEMA | #Iselle | @BreakingWeather | @KHON |
@NOAASatellites | @NHC_Pacific | @WeatherChannel | @Ginger_Zee | @IndraPetersons | @JimCantore | Jim Roberts
Cruise Critics’ Hurricane Zone
TOP HURRICANE ISELLE STORIES
GOOD TO KNOW
Got questions about traveling, hotels, car rentals and flights? These links will point you in the right directions
- FAA Delays | Flight Trackers | Google Crisis Map | MetroEarth
- Every Hotel, Car Rental and Cruise Line Website and Phone #
- Why during a hurricane may be too late to start calling a travel agent
NEED TRAVEL ASSISTANCE?
If you need travel assistance, this is one of my favorite resources:
Cranky Concierge Air Travel Assistance
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.