Hawaii is bracing for two unprecedented storms. Stay up-to-date on the latest news with this comprehensive resource page.
AIRLINE TRAVEL POLICIES FOR HURRICANE ISELLE
Many travelers will be affected by Hurricane Iselle so if your flight is delayed or cancelled and you have questions for your airline, here’s where to contact them: Alaska | Allegiant | American | Delta | Hawaiian | United | US Airways | Every Airline Website and Phone Number
WHO TO FOLLOW ON TWITTER
Here’s where you can find some of the best, most up-to-date information Hurricane Iselle and Hawaii :
Live Airline Twitter Feed | Every Airline and Travel Resource on Twitter | @AmericanAir | @Delta| @United | @USAirways | @RedCross | @ASPCA | @FEMA | #Iselle | @BreakingWeather | @KHON |
@NOAASatellites | @NHC_Pacific | @WeatherChannel | @Ginger_Zee | @IndraPetersons | @JimCantore | Jim Roberts
Cruise Critics’ Hurricane Zone
TOP HURRICANE ISELLE STORIES
GOOD TO KNOW
Got questions about traveling, hotels, car rentals and flights? These links will point you in the right directions
- FAA Delays | Flight Trackers | Google Crisis Map | MetroEarth
- Every Hotel, Car Rental and Cruise Line Website and Phone #
- Why during a hurricane may be too late to start calling a travel agent
NEED TRAVEL ASSISTANCE?
If you need travel assistance, this is one of my favorite resources:
Cranky Concierge Air Travel Assistance
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.