Javier Rodriguez (35kfeet)
Our friends over at The Points Guy just announced the winner of the “Best Internship Ever,” and his name is Javier Rodriguez. Javier, better known as “Javi,” is about to travel the world this summer, which is something he’s apparently used to doing as he’s already racked up over one million miles in the air while seeing 43 countries. He previously worked as an intern for the Delta Ops Team, where “he gained a reputation for taking the most indirect routings possible.” You have to love seeing young people figure out ways to travel the world. Javi already does a great job chronicling his travels on Instagram (on the 35kfeet handle), and he’s sure to get better during his time at TPG. Congrats, Javi!
View this post on Instagram
Executing the world-famous River visual approach into DCA! ════════════════ ✈ 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲: American Airlines ✈ 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗳𝘁: Embraer EMB-190 ✈ 𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: #N956UW ✈ 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗲: New York (LGA) to Washington (DCA) ✈ 𝗙𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: AA2154 ✈ 𝗗𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 50min ✈ 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘁: 4A (Window/First) ════════════════ #americanairlines #emb190 #aircraft #flying #airbus #boeing #aviation #aviationdaily #aviationphotography #planespotter #avgeek #piloteyes #piloteyes737 #instaaviation #instagramaviation
Like this feature? Check out past Travel Instagrammer of the Week posts!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.