More from this week’s international travel news:
- Canada and U.S. set to extend border closure to end of July
- You’ll need to register before visiting these popular tourist regions in Italy
- Germany to extend virus-related travel ban for non-European countries
- What do the UK’s new quarantine rules mean for travellers?
- Canada to allow family of citizens across U.S. border amid COVID-19 shutdown
- Here’s what to expect when Sri Lanka opens to visitors in August
- Canadian Provinces plan to emerge from shutdown
- ‘Horrified’: Around the world, American allies are stunned
- Trump administration cancels Marriott’s license to run hotels in Cuba
- Indian teen thanks UAE for ‘luxurious, surreal’ quarantine after return from US
- Face coverings will be mandatory on all public transport in England starting June 15
- Traveling As A Black Guy: Treats, Trials and Tribulations
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.