More from this week’s international travel news:
- Eiffel Tower to re-open – but you will have to take the stairs
- The E.U. is prepared to bar American travelers when it reopens borders July 1 because the U.S. has not controlled the virus
- Dubai reopens to tourists on 7 July – but with strict new rules
- Sweden has suffered roughly twice as many infections and 5 times as many deaths as its 3 Nordic neighbors combined, leading them to close their borders to Swedes
- Fiji plans to create a post-coronavirus travel bubble with New Zealand and Australia
- Japan to ease entry for Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand: report
- Britain’s Prime Minister Boris Johnson has indicated that there will be no early end to the UK’s 14 day mandatory quarantine for people entering the country
- Just six percent of Swiss transit passengers wear masks
- Americans reportedly find ‘loophole’ to violate Canada’s Covid-19 border closure
- Iceland now feels like the coronavirus never happened
- Popular London streets to be transformed into outdoor dining zones
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.