When people ask me for the top three things I always travel with, one of my answers is always a sleep mask and ear plugs. That’s because both really help me get a good night’s sleep while I’m out of my nightly pattern and away from familiar surroundings. It’s no fun getting woken up in the middle of the night by a fellow passenger turning on their reading light, or the sun blasting through your hotel’s flimsy curtains.
I used to carry a Lewis & Clark eye mask, but now I’m switching to the Midnight Magic Sleep Mask—possibly the best sleep mask ever—even though it’s double the price. The best part is the molded eye cups that allow space for your lids and lashes to move, while the adjustable padded nose bridge guarantees a blackout effect by blocking out all the light. People with long hair will love it, too, since it has adjustable straps to prevent unwanted bedhead hair.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.