When people ask me for the top three things I always travel with, one of my answers is always a sleep mask and ear plugs. That’s because both really help me get a good night’s sleep while I’m out of my nightly pattern and away from familiar surroundings. It’s no fun getting woken up in the middle of the night by a fellow passenger turning on their reading light, or the sun blasting through your hotel’s flimsy curtains.
I used to carry a Lewis & Clark eye mask, but now I’m switching to the Midnight Magic Sleep Mask—possibly the best sleep mask ever—even though it’s double the price. The best part is the molded eye cups that allow space for your lids and lashes to move, while the adjustable padded nose bridge guarantees a blackout effect by blocking out all the light. People with long hair will love it, too, since it has adjustable straps to prevent unwanted bedhead hair.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.