On Sunday, April 22, 2012, Japan Airlines will launch new nonstop 787 service between Boston and Tokyo.
Milestones of this new service include:
- Japan Airlines launches a new route (Boston -Tokyo) and a new plane (787 Dreamliner) on Sunday, April 22.
- Japan Airlines is first to directly link Boston with Asia, by strategically utilizing the efficiencies of its new 787s which allow it to connect to new long-haul, medium-sized destinations.
- Japan Airlines is the first to commercially operate the 787 to and from the U.S., and furthermore, to and from the Western Hemisphere.
- Japan Airlines is the first to operate the 787 Dreamliner on a new route.
- JAL’s new Boston -Tokyo service is in cooperation with American Airlines. JAL and AA are celebrating their first year anniversary of Joint Business across the Pacific – bringing more benefits and services to customers.
For more information see www.jal.com
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.