On Sunday, April 22, 2012, Japan Airlines will launch new nonstop 787 service between Boston and Tokyo.
Milestones of this new service include:
- Japan Airlines launches a new route (Boston -Tokyo) and a new plane (787 Dreamliner) on Sunday, April 22.
- Japan Airlines is first to directly link Boston with Asia, by strategically utilizing the efficiencies of its new 787s which allow it to connect to new long-haul, medium-sized destinations.
- Japan Airlines is the first to commercially operate the 787 to and from the U.S., and furthermore, to and from the Western Hemisphere.
- Japan Airlines is the first to operate the 787 Dreamliner on a new route.
- JAL’s new Boston -Tokyo service is in cooperation with American Airlines. JAL and AA are celebrating their first year anniversary of Joint Business across the Pacific – bringing more benefits and services to customers.
For more information see www.jal.com
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.