JetBlue Airways is connecting South Florida with Bogota, Colombia’s renowned capital, with a new daily nonstop flight between Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and Bogota’s El Dorado International Airport starting on May 7, 2012. To celebrate, the airline has launched a special $99 one-way fare.
“We’ve been flying to Colombia for more than three years and could not be more pleased with the reception we’ve received,” said John Checketts, director of route planning for JetBlue Airways.
“With the increasing Colombian population in South Florida, JetBlue’s new service to Bogota is a win-win for our community and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport,” added Kent George, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport Director.
JetBlue’s schedule between Fort Lauderdale and Bogota:
|Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Bogota (BOG):||Bogota (BOG) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL):|
|Depart – Arrive||Depart – Arrive|
|8:00 a.m. – 10:40 a.m.||11:35 a.m. – 4:27 p.m.|
|– Flights operate daily effective May 7, 2012 –|
– All times local –
JetBlue also serves Bogota, Colombia, its southernmost destination, with daily nonstop service from Orlando, Fla.
JetBlue’s flights between Fort Lauderdale and Bogota will be operated with its comfortable Airbus A320 fleet and award-winning service featuring convenient, assigned seating; a first-checked bag free; complimentary and unlimited name brand snacks and drinks; comfy leather seats; and more legroom than any other carrier in coach.
For information call +1 800-538-2583 (TTY/TDD +1 800-336-5530) from the USA, 01800-9-156761 from Colombia landlines, or visit www.jetblue.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.