The Guinness Book of World Records has given the title of World’s Tallest Hotel to the JW Marriot Marquis Dubai. The newly opened 72-story hotel is a beacon of luxury in the Middle East, and it’s towers are already a cornerstone of the city’s skyline. Soaring at 355 meters (1,164 feet), the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai is just 26 metres shorter than New York City’s famed Empire State Building.
In addition to serving luxury business travelers, the hotel, which is owned by Emirates Group, targets the lucrative and increasingly important MICE (meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions) market by filling a long-identified gap in the region. Groups, meetings and conventions of up to 1,000 people can now meet, stay and dine, under one roof. The hotel is the first in Dubai that is able to accommodate large groups and will play a key role in attracting major conventions and events to the destination. Along with cutting-edge business facilities, the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai features more than 7,500 square meters of indoor and outdoor event space, including two ballrooms, and a large selection of world-class dining and entertainment options.
The JW Marriott Marquis Dubai offers an enticing array of nine restaurants, and five bars and lounges, including the sky-high steakhouse Prime 68; the experiential sushi restaurant, Izakaya; and stunning cocktail bar Vault, which is situated on the 71st and 72nd floors and features panoramic views of the city. The hotel is also home to Rang Mahal by Atul Kochhar, the first Indian chef to be awarded a Michelin Star.
The 4,000 square-meter Saray Spa and Health Club draws inspiration from the caravanserai silk route across Arabia, with treatments designed to ensure mind and body renewal. Treatments include the Signature Milk and Honey treatment, an Arabic Coffee Awakener, and Lemon Mint Body Polish. A sprawling pool deck covers the 7th floor of the hotel with a 30-meter swimming pool. Aqua Poolside Bar and Grill draws inspiration from Miami’s renowned South Beach, offering light snacks and beverages throughout the day.
For more information about the JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai or to make a reservation, visit www.marriott.com, or contact the hotel directly on +9714 414 0000, via email at [email protected] or online at www.jwmarriottmarquisdubai.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.