An hour later we were in Keystone, Colorado which is at an elevation of 9,280 feet. Keystone is the largest mountain in Summit County with 3,148 skiable acres (there are 20 lifts and two gondolas). Keystone also has all kinds of lodging options and unit sizes to suit every need and budget. Most conference attendees either rented a condo or stayed at the Keystone Lodge & Spa which has 152 guest rooms. We stayed at the latter as we were hosted for two nights. BTW: I just did a quick search for rates on their website and they begin at around $165 a night.
Our room was a lot nicer than I imagined since it was recently remodeled. It was clean, had a comfortable bed with soft sheets, a flat screen TV, complimentary wireless, plush robes, designer toiletries and a humidifier.
I read that the Lodge has a 10,000 square foot luxury spa but I didn’t see it. That’s because I spent most of my time at the conference center which was about a 7-minute walk away. I did see the pool outside my window and spend time in the lodge’s bar and Bighorn Restaurant. One thing that’s really nice about the hotel is they give everyone delicious cookies when they check in. They also have a kid’s basket with crayons and games. There’s another basket on the front desk with free granola bars. All the staff I encountered were super friendly and helpful.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.