KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, known for its innovative uses of social media in simplifying travel for their customers, has just become the first airline in the world to allow their passengers to pay for flights via social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook.
Previously, customers were able to use these sites for services such as booking or rebooking flights, reserving seats and more. In response to customer indications that paying through these channels would be of even greater convenience, KLM will now send a direct link to the customer in a private message via their social media site of choice (Facebook or Twitter), where the customer can then select a method of payment. After one of KLM’s 130 social media agents receives a message that payment has gone through, the transaction is complete and the customer will immediately receive confirmation of their payment. Already the world’s most popular airline on Facebook (having just reached five million fans last week), this new method is sure to please customers across the globe.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.