Liftopia, the single largest retailer of lift tickets and mountain activities online (and on mobile), is getting things revved up for ski season with their Red Hot End of Summer Sale—their biggest ever. A staggering 67,000+ deals are available at 70 ski resorts, and tickets are as much as 81% off (which works out to $5.99 for a single day lift ticket at one mountain in Wisconsin).
Some sample lift ticket deals:
- 81% off single day lift tickets at Crested Butte, starting at $19 (BIGGEST DISCOUNT)
- 47% off single day lift tickets at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area, starting at $41.99
- 34% off two day lift tickets plus rental at Aspen Highlands, starting at $223.90
- 67% off single day lift tickets at Gunstock (New Hampshire), starting at $25
- 50% off single day lift tickets at Bolton Valley (Vermont), starting at $28
- 47% off single day lift tickets at Stratton Mountain (Vermont), starting at $41.99
- 44% off single day lift tickets at both Attitash (New Hampshire) and Wildcat Mountain (N.H.), starting at $35
- 32% off single day lift tickets at Sunday River (Maine), starting at $59
- 62% off single day lift tickets at Boreal, starting at $24.99
- 62% off single day lift tickets at Mt. Baldy, starting at $24.99
- 49% off single day lift tickets at Diamond Peak, starting at $30
New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- 74% off single day lift tickets at Plattekill Mountain (New York), starting at $15
- 62% off single day lift tickets at Mountain Creek (New Jersey), starting at $24.99
- 66% off single day lift tickets at Eagle Point Resort, starting at $19.99
- 40% off two day lift tickets at Snowbasin, starting at $103.99
- 35% off single day lift tickets at Park City, starting at $55.25
- 81% off single day lift tickets at Christmas Mountain (Wisconsin) starting at $5.99 (CHEAPEST DEAL!)
- 81% off single day lift tickets at Cascade Mountain (Wisconsin), starting at $10
- 78% off single day lift tickets at Caberfae Peaks (Michigan), starting at $7.50
- 60% off two day lift tickets at Shanty Creek (Michigan), starting at $35.99
- 67% off two day lift tickets at Hoodoo (Oregon), starting at $31.99
- 56% off single day lift tickets at Snowshoe (West Virginia), starting at $38.99
- 53% off two day lift tickets at Tamarack (Idaho), starting at $45.99
And if you’re thinking of planning a skiing or snowboarding trip, these insights from Liftopia may also be of interest:
- Expect walk-up window lift ticket rates to continue the pattern of increasing year over year, but be on the look out for advance purchase online deals as more and more resorts are shifting to a variable pricing structure. This is seen through Liftopia already, as customers who purchase at least one week in advance save an average of 30%. But, people are planning farther ahead—Liftopia already has customers booking for April 2014.
- Alliances between resorts—like The Mountain Collective Pass, available exclusively on Liftopia—have led to new products and multi-pass options that offer consumers more flexibility and savings.
- So far this season, consumers are searching most for deals on lift tickets in New England (18%) followed by Utah (17%), Colorado (16%) and NY/NJ/PA (12%). Last season, New England led the pack as the highest-searched destination on Liftopia (24% of all searches), followed by Utah (17%), Colorado (16%) and NY/NJ/PA (7%).
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.