If I asked you to name three things that you think of when you hear “New England,” I bet one of them would be fall foliage. Am I right? That’s certainly the case for me, and I grew up there. We’re getting late in the season, so unless you’re already booked or you like to plan last-minute trips, you might want to keep this website for next year. But I was in my home state of Connecticut last week and the leaves were just starting to change, so there’s still time and this fall foliage map from Yankee magazine should help you plan better. On top of that, it also has articles like:
- 10 Places to Visit in New England in Fall
- Favorite Fall Foliage Drives in New England
- Best Corn Mazes in New England
- Best Apple Orchards in New England
- Fall Foliage Train Tours
- 5 Best Pumpkin Festivals in New England
- 12 New England Fairs to Visit This Fall
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.