If I asked you to name three things that you think of when you hear “New England,” I bet one of them would be fall foliage. Am I right? That’s certainly the case for me, and I grew up there. We’re getting late in the season, so unless you’re already booked or you like to plan last-minute trips, you might want to keep this website for next year. But I was in my home state of Connecticut last week and the leaves were just starting to change, so there’s still time and this fall foliage map from Yankee magazine should help you plan better. On top of that, it also has articles like:
- 10 Places to Visit in New England in Fall
- Favorite Fall Foliage Drives in New England
- Best Corn Mazes in New England
- Best Apple Orchards in New England
- Fall Foliage Train Tours
- 5 Best Pumpkin Festivals in New England
- 12 New England Fairs to Visit This Fall
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.