This holiday season Loews Hotels and Resorts have combined wrapping presents, happy hour, and charitable giving. It’s called “Wrappy Hour.” Grab some unwrapped gifts, get some friends together, and head over to the nearest Loews Hotel.
From now until December 24, visit any of the participating Loews Hotels & Resorts between 5-6 pm and have up to two gifts wrapped per person while enjoying a cocktail. To celebrate the season of giving, Loews suggests a minimum $1 donation of each gift wrapped to benefit DonorsChoose.org, an online charity supporting local schools and teacher classrooms.
“We are committed to providing useful ways to make the holidays even more enjoyable for our guests,” said Bruce J. Himelstein, Chief Marketing Officer, Loews Hotels & Resorts. “Wrappy Hour is a fun and practical respite while supporting our philanthropic partners at DonorsChoose.org.”
While gifts are being trimmed, guests can treat themselves to a special “Wrappy Hour” drink, including a Dreidel Cosmo, Merry Apple Bourbon and Mistletoe Mojito. The beverages combine flavors evocative of this special time of year and promise a momentary distraction as some of your holiday tasks are taken care of by the Loews experts.
Photo courtesy of loewshotels.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.