This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
There are certain items that generally top a traveler’s must-pack list. These days, face masks and hand sanitizer have ousted the usual favorites but one thing that many travelers still make sure they throw in their bag is a pair of ear plugs or noise-cancelling headphones.
Noise cancelling headphones can be expensive and cumbersome to pack so if you’re looking for a cheaper, more portable and convenient option, give the Loop Experience Noise Reduction Ear Plugs a try. I just did and I’m a big fan! (They’re also great for anyone who’s trying to work at home amidst all kinds of noise.)
The Loop Experience Noise Reduction Ear Plugs check a lot of boxes as far as ear plugs go. I’ve always found it difficult to find the perfect fit with regular, run-of-the-mill ear plugs but these come with four different sizes of comfortable silicone tips (S, M, L, XL) so that you can switch them out until you find the perfect fit. And of course, the silicone tips are washable so you can easily and quickly clean them.
According to their website, Loop Experience Noise Reduction Ear Plugs reduce noise by 20 decibels but what I really like about them is that they don’t drown out all noise, they just dampen the sound. I’ve got two little ones at home and at nighttime, I really need to get some sleep but I still need to be able to hear them if they cry out. These ear plugs give me the balance I’m looking for between reducing noise for better sleep but still allowing me to be aware of my surroundings.
They come with a small carrying case so you don’t lose them and of course, we have to talk about the design. They have a low profile so they’re unobtrusive but the round design, which allows them to sit snugly just inside your ear, looks cool. They come in black, gold, silver and rose gold. Plus, at $24.95, you can’t beat the affordable price. They look like something Apple would design but without the sticker shock.
Whether you’re looking for something for traveling on airplanes or better sleep in hotel rooms or whether you just need to bring the noise level down at home or to study, the Loop Experience Noise Reduction Ear Plugs won’t disappoint. NOTE: If you’re looking for more silence than just noise reduction, check out the Loop Quiet or Loop Experience Pro models.
BUY LOOP EXPERIENCE NOISE-REDUCTION EAR PLUGS HERE
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.