This is the second post in video contributor Kelley Ferro’s three-part video series on Tahiti. Part one is here.
From fabulous hotels to world-renowned pearls, Tahiti is a destination known for some of the finer things in life. But luxury in Tahiti can come in different shapes and sizes. In this video, Bronwyn Hodge—our resident expert as “manager of islands” for tour operator Goway Travel, her family’s business—shows us that luxury can be small and intimate. For instance, in the outer islands there are boutique properties, like Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort, that provide a more personalized experience complete with Tahiti’s legendary overwater bungalows. She also highlights her favorite catamaran cruises, legendary dive spots and relaxing spas right on the sand. After watching this video, you’ll want to follow her footsteps, I’m sure.
In part 3, next Monday: Tahitian cuisine.
For more on luxury in Tahiti with Goway Travel, visit goway.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.