This is the second post in video contributor Kelley Ferro’s three-part video series on Tahiti. Part one is here.
From fabulous hotels to world-renowned pearls, Tahiti is a destination known for some of the finer things in life. But luxury in Tahiti can come in different shapes and sizes. In this video, Bronwyn Hodge—our resident expert as “manager of islands” for tour operator Goway Travel, her family’s business—shows us that luxury can be small and intimate. For instance, in the outer islands there are boutique properties, like Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort, that provide a more personalized experience complete with Tahiti’s legendary overwater bungalows. She also highlights her favorite catamaran cruises, legendary dive spots and relaxing spas right on the sand. After watching this video, you’ll want to follow her footsteps, I’m sure.
In part 3, next Monday: Tahitian cuisine.
For more on luxury in Tahiti with Goway Travel, visit goway.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.