Happy Cyber Monday! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Now that the turkey is packed away and we’ve all stuffed ourselves with enough stuffing to last us until Christmas, it seems it’s time to make a dent in your Christmas shopping for the season. Cyber Monday is here and the best part about it, besides all those sale prices, is that you can score these deals all from the comfort of your home, without having to face the chaos of the crowds at shopping centers across the country.
Cyber Monday might be a good time to score a deal on everything from home furnishings and clothing to electronics like big screen TVs and computers, but it’s also a great time of year to save big on travel.
In honor of Cyber Monday, Marriott is offering 30% off regular room rates. There’s a two-night minimum with advance purchase and you have to book between December 1, 2014 (12am EST) and December 2, 2014 (3am EST). Bookings must be for stays between January 1, 2015 and February 28, 2015. At core hotels, bookings are valid for weekend stays (Thursday to Sunday nights). At resort hotels, bookings are valid seven days a week.
Whether you’re traveling for business or looking for a deal on a getaway to beat the winter blahs, this sale can help. Looking for a staycation spot? With over 200 hotels in the United States participating in this promotion (and three in Canada), there’s a good chance that there’s a hotel near you that you might want to stay at for an easy getaway that doesn’t involve a flight. I’m a big fan of the JW Marriott at LA Live and as a participating hotel, I may just have to book a stay and enjoy a few nights in the heart of LA’s entertainment district!
For more details and a list of all the participating hotels, click here.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Marriott. The opinions and text are all mine.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.