Southwest Airlines and MGM Resorts International launched a strategic marketing alliance between the companies’ loyalty rewards programs, Rapid Rewards and M life. Members of both programs now can accrue Rapid Rewards Points toward free flights for qualifying stays at MGM Resorts’ Las Vegas properties while enjoying VIP perks during their Vegas vacations.
As a special offering to kick off the alliance, members will receive double (1,200) Rapid Rewards Points for all valid reservations* booked between May 31 and June 30, 2013, for future visits to MGM Resorts’ participating Las Vegas properties.
Members must enroll in both programs to earn benefits, which include 600 Rapid Rewards Points when they stay at one of 12 premier MGM Resorts’ properties across Las Vegas, including Bellagio, ARIA, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay and The Mirage. They’ll also enjoy special offers, such as room upgrades and pre-sale concert and fight tickets, access to exclusive M life Moments, and more. Unique to the program, members can accrue both M life Tier Credits and Rapid Rewards Points simultaneously.*
Individuals must be 21 years of age or older and a member of both rewards programs to earn benefits. For further details, please visit mlife.com’s Preferred Partners Page. Visit mlife.com or any MGM Resorts’ property to enroll in M life; sign up for Rapid Rewards at southwest.com.
*Room reservations made through mlife.com, MGM Resorts’ property websites or call centers will earn both M life Tier Credits and Rapid Rewards Points simultaneously. Room reservations made through southwest.com, Southwest Jackpot, and Southwest Vacations will receive Rapid Rewards Points for their hotel stay and can earn M life Tier Credits through their Las Vegas spend at participating MGM Resorts’ restaurants, spas, shows and more. To earn Rapid Rewards Points, a member must present both their Southwest and M life loyalty cards upon check-in or check-out at one of the participating MGM Resorts’ properties: Bellagio, ARIA, Vdara, MGM Grand, The Signature at MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, THEhotel at Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Luxor and Excalibur. All new and existing reservations with stays beginning today, May 31, 2013 or after are eligible for Rapid Rewards Points. Southwest’s Rapid Rewards Members enjoy unlimited reward seats, no blackout dates, and points that don’t expire, as long as member has flight or partner earning activity every 24 months.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.