More from this week’s news:
- 13 Places Doctors Won’t Go During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Broadway Will Remain Closed Through the Rest of the Year
- U.S. Travel Strongly Encourages Mask Usage, Healthy Travel Practices
- COVID-19 and the absurd airplane middle seat debate
- Canada Day marks the country’s birth—but not its independence
- 12 Photos That Show the “New Normal” of Air Travel
- Grand Canyon hiker dies in fall near Mather Point when she went off trail to take photos with her family
- 3,500 employees laid off as Cirque du Soleil files for bankruptcy
- The American passport is losing its privilege as countries across the world look to ban travelers from countries with uncontrolled coronavirus outbreaks
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.