More from this week’s news:
- Hilton lays off 22% of its corporate staff
- All Uber passengers and drivers in the United Kingdom will need to wear a face mask
- Inside the NBA’s bubble setup at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex during resumed 2020 season
- This is what dining at L.A. restaurants looks like now
- After 42 years, Souplantation last month closed the doors to its 97 buffet-style restaurants permanently
- Half of Inspected LA Restaurants Aren’t Following Coronavirus Rules, County Says
- Swiss authorities search for the person who left $191,000 of gold on a train
- ‘Superforecasters’ Are Making Accurate Predictions About COVID-19
- Alternate reading of Mayan calendar suggests end of the world is next week
- Masks Work: We need them now more than ever by Leo Laporte
- 12 Coronavirus Mysteries That Still Can’t Be Explained
- 14 Small Ways You Can Fight Racism Every Day
- Giving Away the House? Las Vegas Resorts Reopen With Rock-Bottom Rates
- Puerto Rico announced that it was opening up to tourists beginning July 15, but that anyone arriving by air must quarantine for two weeks
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.