More from this week’s news:
- Hilton lays off 22% of its corporate staff
- All Uber passengers and drivers in the United Kingdom will need to wear a face mask
- Inside the NBA’s bubble setup at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex during resumed 2020 season
- This is what dining at L.A. restaurants looks like now
- After 42 years, Souplantation last month closed the doors to its 97 buffet-style restaurants permanently
- Half of Inspected LA Restaurants Aren’t Following Coronavirus Rules, County Says
- Swiss authorities search for the person who left $191,000 of gold on a train
- ‘Superforecasters’ Are Making Accurate Predictions About COVID-19
- Alternate reading of Mayan calendar suggests end of the world is next week
- Masks Work: We need them now more than ever by Leo Laporte
- 12 Coronavirus Mysteries That Still Can’t Be Explained
- 14 Small Ways You Can Fight Racism Every Day
- Giving Away the House? Las Vegas Resorts Reopen With Rock-Bottom Rates
- Puerto Rico announced that it was opening up to tourists beginning July 15, but that anyone arriving by air must quarantine for two weeks
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.