Multi-generational travel is a growing trend and it’s not hard to understand why. Traveling with extended family and including everyone from the kids to the grandparents is a wonderful way to make memories for everyone. Vantage Travel offers up a variety of journeys that are specifically designed to appeal to all age groups and these three below, all exploring the breathtaking beauty of the North American continent, are great options to consider:
1 Wild West Adventure: Yellowstone, Grand Teton & U.S. Monuments
The Wild, Wild West that you may have only seen in the movies comes alive on this eight-day journey that will take you from Jackson Hole to Yellowstone National Park, Cody, Gillette and Keystone. Immersing travelers deep into an authentically American experience, this Vantage Travel itinerary is specifically designed to appeal to families traveling together, making it the perfect multi-generational getaway. So bring everyone along, not just Mom, Dad and the kids but nieces, nephews and grandparents, too! Highlights on this trip include a float trip along the Snake River, a visit to Old Faithful in Yellowstone National Park and Mount Rushmore, and a tour of the Crazy Horse memorial. With lots of opportunities to see local wildlife and go horseback riding, enjoy typically Western fare, and partake in a variety of cultural experiences like visiting museums and seeing Western shows, this itinerary offers something for everyone.
2 Heart of the Canadian Rockies
You’ll be hard pressed to find more spectacular scenery anywhere in Canada and this eight-day itinerary will show you the best there is to see in this gorgeous part of the country. Starting in Calgary, you’ll travel to Jasper, Emerald Lake, Lake Louise and Banff. In Calgary, a tour of the city’s Olympic Village, site of the 1988 Winter Olympics, is interesting and informative for travelers both young and old. A tour of Jasper Park, a scenic cruise along Maligne Lake, fly-fishing, kayaking and a gondola ride up Sulphur Mountain are just some of the experiences that will make this trip unforgettable. With lots of great photo opps, wildlife viewing and outdoor activities like nature walks, horseback riding, canoeing and mountain biking, this itinerary is fun for everyone.
3 Canyonlands of the American Southwest
Starting in Scottsdale, travelers on this trip will then head to Sedona, Williams, Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Kanab, Bryce Canyon, Zion and end in twinkly Las Vegas. With things to do for people of all ages, this itinerary is another great option for multigenerational travel. For instance, Bearizona Wildlife Park is the perfect experience for parents and kids, grandparents and grandkids. It’s a sizeable drive-through park where everyone will get the chance to see bears, wolves, sheep, bison and elk (among other native wildlife) face-to-face. On the last evening, Cowboy Karaoke is fun for everyone! Trip highlights include a visit to Grand Canyon National Park (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), which you can opt to see by helicopter, a cruise along Lake Powell, the chance to see the wildlife in Zion National Park and of course, tons of entertainment to cap things off in Las Vegas.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.