A Business Insider tweet caught my attention the other day: “A former Navy SEAL always carries this one thing” (see below). Of course, I watched the quick video, which revealed that one thing as being a high-powered pocket flashlight.
The former Navy SEAL says he takes it everywhere and it can be used at night and during the day to ward off any possible attackers (you shine it in the attacker’s eyes). The best part about it is that you can bring it on the plane, so even if you travel with carry-on only, the flashlight won’t be confiscated. It can be used for a number of other things besides temporarily blinding a bad person with the light, as well (it’s a flashlight after all). A small flashlight that’s a thousand lumens costs about $100 on Amazon. The only one I could find on Amazon that matched his description was the Fenix PD35 TAC 1000 Lumen CREE XP-L LED Tactical Flashlight with Two EdisonBright CR123A Lithium Batteries, which costs $72 and is highly rated.
A former Navy SEAL always carries this one thing pic.twitter.com/H77an6r6KE
— Business Insider (@businessinsider) September 21, 2018
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.