This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Travelers, including business travelers, are starting to get on with their lives and are traveling again regularly. The TSA just released yesterday’s security checkpoint numbers and they were just 78,000 less than the same day in 2019 (pre-pandemic).
One of the most stressful things about flying is missing your flight – especially if it’s an early morning flight since it’s much easier to sleep through. And these days, it doesn’t matter what time your flight is, if you miss it, there’s not a lot of wiggle room for airlines to get you on the next flight since they’ve cut back frequencies and size of aircrafts. So, if you miss your flight, you could be stuck for a while.
One way to make sure you never sleep through your alarm again is by getting an alarm clock that vibrates. I got the Sonic Bomb for my dad since he’s legally deaf but he can’t see well enough now to use the app that goes with it. So, I ended up using it especially for the 6am Miami to L.A. flight I used to take every few weeks to go see him. I had to be up at 4:15am and when I didn’t use this vibrating alarm, I didn’t sleep well because I was afraid I would sleep through my phone’s alarm. And for the reasons stated above, I didn’t want to chance missing my flight or car service, which would cause a lot of aggravation, time, comfort and money.
The Sonic Bomb has:
-a loud dual alarm clock with snooze
-a battery backup and full range dimmer to control brightness
-clearly labeled alarm settings
-113db extra-loud alarm with adjustable tone and volume control
-a powerful 12-volt bed shaker
-5-level dimmer and test function to ensure your clock is setup properly
-a dual alarm, equipped with 12/24 hour time capability
-built-in red flashing alert lights and battery backup
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.