Last year I met filmmaker Steven C. Barber on a flight from Toronto to Los Angeles. He was returning from the Toronto film festival where he was gaining interest for his latest project called “Until They Are Home”. It’s about finally bringing some closure after 69 years to The Battle of Tarawa. US remains were flown back in a C-130 with a C-17 transfer back to Honolulu. Barber’s sequel of Return To Tarawa (Ed Harris) is the amazing story of the young men and women of JPAC that embed themselves in beyond rugged and brutal conditions in order to bring our fallen service members home.
JPAC Team members are the unsung heroes that until now have been unrecognized and have worked in the shadows. That is about to change. “Until They Are Home” is narrated by actor Kelsey Grammer. Barber says with more than 80,000 American MIAs on foreign soil, more money and attention needs to be brought to the mission to bring the remains home to family members.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.