This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
The new 100,000 Ultimate Rewards signup bonus for the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card is attracting a lot of attention. New Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card cardholders can earn 100,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening, worth $1250 when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. This is the highest bonus offer ever for the Chase Sapphire Preferred!
While the Sapphire Preferred is one of the best travel credit cards year after year, now can be one of the best times to get this card.
1. Highest-Ever Bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred 100k Offer
The 100,000 Ultimate Rewards offer is Chase Sapphire Preferred’s best signup bonus to date. New Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card cardholders can earn 100,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening, worth $1250 when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. This is the highest bonus offer ever for the Chase Sapphire Preferred!
This bonus is also larger than the premium Chase Sapphire Reserve® which is another reason to get this card if you love Ultimate Rewards without paying a hefty annual fee.
2. Worth $1250 in Award Travel
How does the sound of getting up to $1250 in bonus rewards make you feel? The Chase Sapphire Preferred 100k offer is worth just that. How? The 100,000 bonus Ultimate Rewards can be worth up to $1,250 in award travel booked using the Chase Ultimate Rewards travel portal thanks to the 25% travel redemption bonus.
The 25% travel redemption bonus applies to:
- Hotel nights
- Car rentals
You can also transfer your points at a 1:1 ratio to the Chase Ultimate Rewards transfer partners to potentially make each point worth more than 1.25 cents each.
Some of the best Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card partners include Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, and World of Hyatt.
Another way to get more value from your Ultimate Rewards without traveling is taking advantage of the Chase Pay Yourself Back feature. Points are worth 25% more now through September 30, 2021, when redeemed for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories with the Chase Pay Yourself Back feature.
While the Pay Yourself Back feature was born during the dark days of the 2020 pandemic as a temporary way to redeem points until people could travel again, it appears this feature may remain long-term.
3. Limited-Time Partner Benefits
In addition to the enhanced signup bonus new cardholders can earn, Sapphire Preferred cardmembers enjoy several partner benefits.
Some of these benefits include:
- Free DoorDash DashPass membership ($0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on minimum $12 orders. Must activate by 12/31/2021)
- $60 Peloton statement credit (Up to $60 back on Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership by 12/31/2021)
- Earn 5x Ultimate Rewards on Lyft Rides (Earn 5x points on Lyft rides through March 2022)
Points are also worth 25% more when redeemed through the new Chase Dining hub in Ultimate Rewards, now through September 30, 2021.
There can be other partner benefits available. Offers come and go as shopping and travel trends change.
Consider the Chase Sapphire Preferred 100k offer only if you can qualify. Applicants cannot currently hold a Sapphire Card and must not have received a new Sapphire bonus in the last 48 months. It’s also important to make sure you don’t fall prey to the Chase 5/24 rule.
100,000 points bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Review 2021
- Best Chase Credit Cards for 2021
- Chase Sapphire Preferred vs American Express Gold Card
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.