The 2018 New York City Marathon is this Sunday, November 4. Inside the five boroughs, it’s no normal Sunday, especially for anyone living near the marathon route. And this year, United has brought the marathon spirit west to Newark Liberty International.
From October 31 to November 6 (next Tuesday), flyers will find limited-run, runner-friendly menu items and snacks for sale at a few of the usual restaurants scattered across Terminal C. Here’s the full menu, which lists the dishes available and the restaurants to find them at (again, all in Terminal C):
The offering is part of the Get in Gear program, activated by United’s food and beverage partner OTG—a group whose VP of Culinary, Running with Miles notes, is himself a runner with a food-based column in Runner’s World.
Runners and non-runners alike, enjoy the bacon and egg mazemen while you can.
Also at EWR on Sunday/Monday:
United is also offering free medal engraving for all MYC Marathon runners on Sunday, November 4 (4-10pm) and Monday, November 5 (7am-5pm). What that means exactly is not clear, but it’ll be happening across from Terminal C’s Polaris Lounge should you like to check it out.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.