Our gracious hosts put us up at the Omni Fort Worth Hotel, which is arguably one of the nicest hotels in the heart of downtown Fort Worth. It’s right across the street from the Convention Center so it’s a popular business hotel. There are 614 guest rooms so the lobby can get crazy when conventions are in town.
The rooms all feature a touch of Texas as well as natural linens, plush bedding with saddle blanket throws and stitched pillows. The hotel doors could use a sweep to block out hallway noise and the windows aren’t that soundproof so you can hear trains and motorcycles going by. But if you are a light sleeper, they offer white noise machines. I didn’t need it.
The hotel staff is friendly, especially the morning operator who couldn’t have been nicer over the phone. She sent up toothpaste within three minutes and then called back to make sure it was delivered.
There’s a Starbucks in the hotel lobby and a solid restaurant with a great breakfast buffet for $19. You have to love that the maids come twice a day and drop off two bottles of water each time.
In my notes I wrote that the bed pillows are just okay but doing my research, I see that the Omni offers guests a choice of three types of pillows. Maybe I should do my research before checking out.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.