Back in May, I flew to Paris for a few days to get a behind-the-scenes tour of Charles de Gaulle’s new terminal 2E – the S4. It was really frustrating because it was so beautiful but they wouldn’t allow us to take photos. Well, today they just released their own images as it’s going to officially open next week (June 28). Here’s what you can expect:
- A 3,000 square meter lounge which will be the largest on the Air France network
- 100,000 square meters terminal for international passengers flying with Air France and its SkyTeam partners.
- 7.8 million passengers will pass through each year
- The S4 offers passengers 6,000 square meters of shops, bars and restaurants and 25,000 square meters dedicated to the boarding lounges, the equivalent of 128 tennis courts.
- The water walls are designed by Taro Suzuki. There’s also wooden patios, plant walls inside and out and trees.
- A museum will be opening shortly presenting original works from famous museums in Paris.
- S4 cost 580 million euros
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.