Natalie and I have been so blessed with the birth of our son and all of the love we’ve received from friends and family. We were so fortunate to get some amazing gifts for Jack, but without a doubt, Jack’s favorite is a baby mobile made with felt planes, circling a cloud. It’s so beautifully simple. Jack could stare at it all day. It’s handmade from 100% merino wool felt imported from Germany. The felt dyes are colorfast and will not fade like paper/plastic, and it’s customizable. There are 22 colors to choose from (more than screenshotted above) and since it’s custom-made, it takes 1-2 weeks to ship.
The mobile is designed to hang from a standard eight-foot ceiling height, but for higher ceilings they can include an extra piece of cord at no additional charge. The width is 13″ and the airplanes are 3.5″ wide x 0.875″ high. Each baby mobile also comes with a free ceiling hook with purchase. Parents are reminded that this mobile is not a toy and should be kept completely out of reach of babies and young children. It costs $89; there are cheaper options on Amazon but they’re not as nice.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.