The Galapagos Islands are one of natural wonders of South America and the world. They straddle the Equator about 600 miles east of Ecuador, this chain of small islands has fascinated visitors since the days of Charles Darwin. And now it could be your turn. Win The Photo Expedition To The Galapagos, and you and a guest will spend 7 days and 6 nights in one of the planet’s most extraordinary places. Here are the details:
– Round trip flights for two people from the US to The Galapagos Islands aboard LAN Airlines
– A seven-day, six-night expedition in the Galapagos Islands (also for two) aboard a small (20-person) ship operated by Ecoventura (A Rainforest Alliance-verified travel operator).
– Photography tips/pointers/lessons from a professional photographer, Nils Schlenbusch, who will accompany the winner and guest throughout the trip.
– A new Cannon EOS Rebel T3i DSLR
– Two new, high-end camera bags from ONA.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.