I don’t normally write about household products but this one is too good not to (and it’s semi-travel-related). One of my favorite parts of traveling internationally is trying exotic fruits. My favorites are mangosteens, rambutans, mangos, and pineapple. Fortunately, pineapples and mangos can be found pretty much anywhere in U.S. grocery stores (and rambutans here) so each time I take a bite of either it transports me back to Hawaii or St. Lucia.
Well, the other day, I decided to take a chance on a pineapple slicer and de-corer that was featured in Amazon’s “Today’s Deals” section. It had over 2,000 reviews and ridiculously high ratings and it was cheap ($7.99). So I took a chance and as you can tell, I’m glad I did.
The one thing I used to hate about pineapples is that they’re difficult to cut and expensive to buy pre-sliced. Well, that’s all changed thanks to this nifty device. Just as it’s billed, all you have to do is slice the top off, center the device and turn. It’s so easy that my dad can do it. It doesn’t take any strength to turn but you do have to give it a good pull to get it out. It really makes perfectly shaped rings. It’s so easy that it helps me take a virtual trip to the islands with even less effort. I even just bought two more: one for my sister and my mother-in-law!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.