If you’re an aviation geek like me, you already know about the Live ATC website and apps. However, if you’re just starting out or getting into it (etc.), you’ll want to check out this amazing resource. Founder Dave Pascoe originally launched LiveATC.net as a small place on the web to share live air traffic communications from Boston’s Logan airport. But since then it has grown rapidly and become a popular resource for those who enjoy listening to and talking about air traffic control (ATC). It’s used by aviation enthusiasts, student pilots, student air traffic controllers, flight simulation enthusiasts, FBO operators, airline operators, and even by nervous flyers who want to simply get a peek into a world they don’t normally get to experience.
LiveATC.net was the first site to provide both live and recorded ATC audio transmissions with instant archive retrieval and it’s free to use. Just search the airport/ARTCC code or frequency or click on their world map and you’ll be tuned in and listening.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.