Plane Pal ($78) is an inflatable travel pillow for kids. It’s not a typical pillow as it doesn’t go around their necks; rather, it goes on the floor. Huh? That’s right: The Plane Pal fills the space between your child’s seat and the seat/wall in front, creating a flat space for them to lay down or rest their legs on. And don’t worry about using all of your oxygen to blow it up because it comes with a convenient hand pump and a carrying case.
Plane Pal has been approved by over 40 airlines, including American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Virgin America, British Airlines, and KLM (read the full list on the Plane Pal website). It was designed in Australia and is only sold in one place in the U.S., and that’s Penguino Travel. If you don’t spend the $150 to get free shipping, a similar product called Fly Tot (we’ve featured it in the past) is available on Amazon Prime for $79.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.