Forbes posted an article recently called “How To Travel Like Marie Kondo,” which I had to read. Marie Kondo is arguably one of the hottest stars of 2019 following the success of her popular Netflix series called Tidying up with Marie Kondo. Thanks to her and her KonMari Method, thrift shops and charities are thriving. Clothes and household goods are being donated across the country following KonMari clean-ups. Natalie and I have donated dozens of bags ourselves thanks to Marie.
But enough about Marie. The Forbes article featured a product called the Portable Air Purifier ($98 on Amazon), which is great for not only Marie but, it seems, all travelers. As Forbes writes, “We’ve all been in hotel rooms with unpleasant odors. If you’re lucky, you can switch rooms. But, if you simply don’t want to deal with the hassle or the hotel is booked solid, The Pure Company’s Portable Air Purifier will bring the life back into your travels by making the air feel cleaner. The device is lightweight, quiet and even has a built in aromatherapy pad that allows you to scent the room with your favorite essential oils.”
According to the Pure Company’s website, “Thunderstorms and waterfalls naturally infuse negative ions into the air, purifying it in the process. Our purifier uses negative ion technology to say so long to mold spores, bacteria and problem particles in the air that can make you sick. Plus, you’ll never need to replace the filter.”
The Portable Air Purifier is water-free, which make it simple to use without or without the aromatherapy feature. It’s compact (5″ x 2.5″) and lightweight (0.65lbs), and it’s also quiet, with a noise level below 30dB when running. It’s handcrafted in Oregon and was a 2019 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) Innovation Award Honoree. The Portable Air Purifier comes with a drawstring carrying case.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.