One of my top 10 travel tips is to always carry snacks in your carry-on bag when you fly. You just never know if you’ll be delayed on the tarmac or if the airline will even have food to buy. My American Airlines flight out of LAX last week didn’t and their catering has been a complete mess since November 1st.
A PR company sent me a box of protein bars from ONE Bar. As soon as I opened up the box the bars had my attention because their packaging is top-notch. On top of that, the flavors are creative and enticing. Have you ever seen a cinnamon roll, maple glazed doughnut, blueberry cobbler, peanut butter pie, or a birthday cake flavored protein bar? I didn’t think so. Even better, they taste great, have 20 grams of protein and a single gram of sugar, and are gluten-free.
The only problem is that you can’t find them everywhere like you can with some other brands. Fortunately, ONE Bar does have a “where to buy” search engine on its website, and near me they sell them at vitamin, select grocery stores and some Targets. A 12-pack costs around $25.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.