One of my top 10 travel tips is to always carry snacks in your carry-on bag when you fly. You just never know if you’ll be delayed on the tarmac or if the airline will even have food to buy. My American Airlines flight out of LAX last week didn’t and their catering has been a complete mess since November 1st.
A PR company sent me a box of protein bars from ONE Bar. As soon as I opened up the box the bars had my attention because their packaging is top-notch. On top of that, the flavors are creative and enticing. Have you ever seen a cinnamon roll, maple glazed doughnut, blueberry cobbler, peanut butter pie, or a birthday cake flavored protein bar? I didn’t think so. Even better, they taste great, have 20 grams of protein and a single gram of sugar, and are gluten-free.
The only problem is that you can’t find them everywhere like you can with some other brands. Fortunately, ONE Bar does have a “where to buy” search engine on its website, and near me they sell them at vitamin, select grocery stores and some Targets. A 12-pack costs around $25.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.