Each Friday, we feature a reader-submitted tip as our Travel Tip of the Day. This week’s tip comes from Karol H., who shares a way that AAA members can get the under-25 fee waived on a rental car:
“Hertz will waive the under-25 fee for AAA members. To book online go to the Hertz website or app. Use the drop-down menu under ‘Discount Code’ then under ‘Corporate Discount Code/CBP/Club Code’ type in ‘AAA.’ It will then populate once you hit enter to say ‘AAA WEB ID.’
“I then call Hertz directly to see if they have any additional coupons or promotions they will add to lower the rental fee. See this link. Happy travels!”
A great tip for renters under 25. Thanks, Karol!
- This Is the Best Place to Find a Rental Car That I Know of
- Keep Checking Rates After You’ve Booked a Rental Car
- Search for Rental Cars of All Sizes to Guarantee the Best Rate
Have your own tip? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Want to see more tips? Click here for all 1,456!
Want even more travel tips? Sign up here for the Daily Travel Tip newsletter! Just fill in your email address and check the Daily Travel Tip box—and you’ll have Johnny’s best tips, straight to your inbox each day!
If you already subscribe to our weekly newsletter, you can sign up on the same page. Just fill in your email and check the Daily Travel Tip box on the same page and you’ll receive an email with a link to update your JohnnyJet.com preferences. On that page, just click the Daily Travel Tip box and Update Profile.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.