This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
When it comes to travel gear, there are a few things I never leave home without, like this amazing Lewis N. Clark sleep mask. Well, here’s another interesting product from Lewis N. Clark. The SafeBox was designed to help keep valuables such as your ID, passport, cash, credit card, and electronics from being stolen on your travels. The go-anywhere, stay-anywhere SafeBox portable safe attaches to any stationary object (park bench, golf cart, fence post, etc) and has a three-digit resettable combination lock. It’s a great way to protect valuables while you’re at the beach, by the pool, camping, kayaking, playing or watching sports, and more. But it’s also great for use in your hotel room, too.
The portable safe is made with a special fabric for anti-slash and anti-theft security. Its flexible design makes it compact and lightweight, yet durable, and its textured surface provides better grip. There’s a roll-top closure that protects your electronics and wallet from sand, dust, debris, and more, and it’s also waterproof to keep your phone, camera, clothes, and documents dry during boating, beach and pool trips. It’s available in small, medium and large sizes to best suit your needs, so you can use it for anything from phones and laptops to everything in between. Buy a Lewis N. Clark Safebox on Amazon here.
RELATED: Bring a Bungee Cord for Added Safety
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.