Here’s an interesting product from Lewis N. Clark. The SafeBox was designed to help keep valuables such as your ID, passport, cash, credit card, and electronics from being stolen on your travels. The go-anywhere, stay-anywhere SafeBox portable safe attaches to any stationary object (park bench, golf cart, fence post, etc) with three-digit resettable combination lock. It’s a great way to protect valuables while at the beach or pool, camping, kayaking, playing or watching sports, and more.
The portable safe comes with “Secura Lock Technology” and is made with Magnaloft fabric for anti-slash, anti-theft security. Its flexible design makes it compact and lightweight, yet durable, and its textured surface provides better grip. There’s a roll-top closure that protects your electronics and wallet from sand, dust, debris, and more, and it’s also waterproof to keep your phone, camera, clothes, and documents dry during boating, beach and pool trips. It’s available in multiple sizes for phones to laptops and everything in between.
Grab a SafeBox portable safe on Amazon from $29.99.
Related: Bring a Bungee Cord for Added Safety
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.