“Dine About Town” – San Francisco’s own Restaurant Week – returned for a second helping on June 1 and lasts until 15, 2014. This popular program which is now in its 13th year presents more than 100 of San Francisco’s best restaurants offering two or three-course lunch menus for $18.95 and/or three-course dinner menus for $36.95, prices representing up to 25 percent off regularly priced a la carte items.
The participating restaurants include two with Michelin stars (Luce and Spruce) and twelve others that are Michelin rated (Absinthe, Café de la Presse, Chapeau!, Chaya Brasserie, Dosa on Fillmore, Fringale, Georges, Marlowe, One Market, Skool, Sociale and Waterbar). The complete restaurant list for “Dine About Town San Francisco” and reservations are available at DineAboutTown.com. The list can be searched by neighborhood, cuisine, vegetarian options and lunch or dinner offerings.
Through a partnership with Open Table, reservations (strongly recommended) can be made directly from the “Dine About Town” pages. Dates and times of participation vary by restaurant. A la carte menus will also be available. Information is also available by calling 415-391-2000.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.