“Dine About Town” – San Francisco’s own Restaurant Week – returned for a second helping on June 1 and lasts until 15, 2014. This popular program which is now in its 13th year presents more than 100 of San Francisco’s best restaurants offering two or three-course lunch menus for $18.95 and/or three-course dinner menus for $36.95, prices representing up to 25 percent off regularly priced a la carte items.
The participating restaurants include two with Michelin stars (Luce and Spruce) and twelve others that are Michelin rated (Absinthe, Café de la Presse, Chapeau!, Chaya Brasserie, Dosa on Fillmore, Fringale, Georges, Marlowe, One Market, Skool, Sociale and Waterbar). The complete restaurant list for “Dine About Town San Francisco” and reservations are available at DineAboutTown.com. The list can be searched by neighborhood, cuisine, vegetarian options and lunch or dinner offerings.
Through a partnership with Open Table, reservations (strongly recommended) can be made directly from the “Dine About Town” pages. Dates and times of participation vary by restaurant. A la carte menus will also be available. Information is also available by calling 415-391-2000.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.