This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Everyone know that airplanes are dirty and during a pandemic, keeping your own personal space as clean and germ-free as possible can keep you healthier and make you more comfortable for your flight.
I’ve always traveled with disinfectant wipes and long before the pandemic, Johnny and I were those people, wiping everything down before we sat down. According to a flight attendant, these are the 7 dirtiest things on an airplane, so make sure you hit all the germ hotspots when you’re sanitizing your airplane seat.
Wipes are great and up until now, have been a traveler’s best option. But these Trip Mitts are a brilliant idea and an easy thing to throw in your bag the next time you’re airport-bound.
According to the product description on TripWipes.com: “The problem with “wiping” is: No matter how hard you try, your fingers & hands always get caught up in the germ-crossfire. Especially when traveling in planes, trains and automobiles … a tray table, seat, arm rests, belt buckle, etc. have so many crevices filled with disgusting stuff.”
Yes! I couldn’t agree more … I don’t love wiping down surfaces and feeling like somehow, all those germs I’m trying to exterminate are still ending up on my hands.
Trip Mitts are a double-sided, one-size-fits-all sanitizing mitt that can be used to easily sanitize surfaces when you’re on the go, whether it’s your airplane seat or a restaurant table or the surfaces in a hotel room.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.