Starting Monday, April 8th 2013, SAS will open another nonstop route between the United States and Scandinavia. SAS will offer this new route, with 6 weekly frequencies year-round from San Francisco to Copenhagen.
- SAS is the only airline to fly nonstop between San Francisco and Copenhagen and is expecting approximately 125,000 passengers per year on the route.
- SAS will depart from San Francisco to Copenhagen daily, except Tuesdays, at 5:35 pm arriving the next day in Copenhagen at 1:15 pm. Departures from Copenhagen will be daily, except Tuesdays at 12:25 pm, arriving San Francisco at 2:24 pm same day. Flying time will be 11 hours and 20 minutes. These departure times provide the best transfer opportunities to other destinations in Scandinavia and Northern Europe.
To book travel, visit: www.flysas.com/us
Currently, SAS operates nonstop service from New York (Newark) to Copenhagen, Oslo, and Stockholm, from Chicago to Copenhagen and Stockholm, and from Washington, D.C. to Copenhagen. From its hubs at Copenhagen, Oslo, and Stockholm, SAS serves cities throughout Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and the rest of Europe.
On its non-stop transatlantic flights, SAS offers wide-body Airbus A330 and A340 aircraft, audio/video entertainment at every seat, and EuroBonus frequent flyer points.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.