Starting Monday, April 8th 2013, SAS will open another nonstop route between the United States and Scandinavia. SAS will offer this new route, with 6 weekly frequencies year-round from San Francisco to Copenhagen.
- SAS is the only airline to fly nonstop between San Francisco and Copenhagen and is expecting approximately 125,000 passengers per year on the route.
- SAS will depart from San Francisco to Copenhagen daily, except Tuesdays, at 5:35 pm arriving the next day in Copenhagen at 1:15 pm. Departures from Copenhagen will be daily, except Tuesdays at 12:25 pm, arriving San Francisco at 2:24 pm same day. Flying time will be 11 hours and 20 minutes. These departure times provide the best transfer opportunities to other destinations in Scandinavia and Northern Europe.
To book travel, visit: www.flysas.com/us
Currently, SAS operates nonstop service from New York (Newark) to Copenhagen, Oslo, and Stockholm, from Chicago to Copenhagen and Stockholm, and from Washington, D.C. to Copenhagen. From its hubs at Copenhagen, Oslo, and Stockholm, SAS serves cities throughout Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and the rest of Europe.
On its non-stop transatlantic flights, SAS offers wide-body Airbus A330 and A340 aircraft, audio/video entertainment at every seat, and EuroBonus frequent flyer points.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.