SAS claims to be the first airline in Europe to offer a virtual tour onboard a long-haul aircraft.
“We are constantly striving to create new and innovative digital solutions for our customers, so we are very proud that SAS is the first airline in Europe to let everyone see what it is like to travel with SAS using Google Street View,” said Stefan Hedelius, VP Brand & Marketing at SAS.
Now before booking, travelers can explore the airline’s refurbished A330’s new cabin interior launched in February by visiting here.
The Google Street View tour also includes viewing seats in SAS Go, Plus and Business classes, as well as in-flight entertainment, the interior and even the galley and toilets, all from the convenience of a laptop.
The seats in SAS Go and SAS Plus are designed to provide ample storage and create extra room. All seats in SAS Business have direct access to the aisle and can be fully reclined into bed positions. The beds feature linen from Hästens, Sweden’s oldest bed-maker, giving passengers a superior sleep experience.
SAS isn’t the first airline to get innovative with cabin views. In 2013, Emirates partnered with Google Street View to show off its A380. The partnership marked five years since Emirates took delivery of its first double-decker A380, showcasing showers, a spa, private suites, the plane’s cockpit, lounges and business class.
We think it’s great that more airlines are adopting Google Street View to show off their airplanes. And hopefully, even more will get onboard in the future as this is one upcoming trend that’s really useful as we try to book the perfect seat.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.