I think it’s safe to say that no matter how much money you have in your bank account, you still want to save money when you travel. Since Las Vegas is easily one of the most visited cities in the United States of America (and probably the world), I’m focusing this week’s app feature on a great tool for finding Las Vegas deals and promotions. Who doesn’t want to save money in Las Vegas?
The free SmarterVegas app (available for both iOS and Android) claims it can help users can save up to 50% on hotels, shows, attractions, and more. Users can make reservations over the phone (noting the discount details) directly with the hotel/box office or use the app’s exclusive vouchers. The reviews of SmarterVegas are excellent, but I haven’t used it yet—and I emphasize yet because I’m definitely keeping this app on my phone for the next time I make my way to Sin City.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.