Scottevest, one of my favorite brands anywhere and whose gear I wear almost every time I travel, is celebrating its 13th anniversary in a big way: by offering 14 of its top-selling items for 40% off for two full days. Use the promo code “13ANN” to lock it in.
The sale starts today and runs only until 9 pm MT (note that’s Mountain Time) this Friday, February 21. All sales are final, so as Scottevest notes, you shouldn’t take advantage unless you have confidence in the size and style you’re after. If you are sure, though, this is huge!
Promo code: 13ANN
Check out the items on sale below, and CLICK HERE to shop the store (remember, you need to enter the promo code “13ANN,” and the item must be one of the 14 listed here!
- Performance T-Shirt, Short Sleeve
- Performance T-Shirt, Long Sleeve
- Bamboo Polo
- Women’s Qzip
- Convertible Travel Pants
- Margaux Cargaux Flex Cotton Pants
- Women’s Trench Coat
- Fleece 7.0
- Men’s Trench Coat
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.