Buongiorno! Natalie and I boarded Seabourn Spirit in Venice yesterday for a 10-day Adriatic cruise. Our itinerary includes these ports of call: Venice, Italy; Kotor, Montenegro; Scenic Cruising Bay of Kotor; Kerkira, Corfu, Greece; Brindisi, Italy; Dubrovnik, Croatia; Split, Croatia; Triluke Bay, Croatia; Rovinj, Croatia. Here’s a map:
It’s our first time visiting most of these destinations so we are really excited. We’re even more pumped to be doing it on Seabourn since they have become our favorite cruise line. It also doesn’t hurt that they consistently win the industry’s top awards.
Seabourn has six ships (or yachts, as they like to call them). I’ve sailed on all three of their Odyssey-class ships, which were all brand-spanking new (the oldest was built in 2009). They are all essentially identical in shape and size. Each cost $300 million to build and are 650 feet (198 meters) long, 32,000 metric tons in weight, and holds up to 450 guests in 225 luxury suites.
My past itineraries were: 7-day Istanbul, Turkey to Athens, Greece; 12-day Baltic and St. Petersburg, Russia; and a 3-night Rome, Italy to Monaco (preview cruise with my dad). I also spent a night on their ship, Sojourn in the middle of the Thames River after its christening party.
Seabourn Spirit came into service in 1989. It’s 439 feet (134 meters) long and can hold up to 208 passengers and 164 crew. The photo above is of our cabin and below there are more pictures and highlights from our first day. Each day I will post photos so be sure to check back or follow me on Twitter or Facebook.
P.S. If you have any questions, email me or post them below and I will answer them.
Day 2: Sea Day
Day 3: Kotor, Montenegro
Day 4: Corfu, Greece
Day 5: Brindisi, Italy
Day 6: Dubrovnik, Croatia
Day 7: Split, Croatia
Day 8: Sali, Croatia
Day 9: Rovinj, Croatia
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.