On Monday, a new app called Shoutable was launched to give people the power to post personalized messages to LinkNYC’s 3,600 screens across all five boroughs! It seems to me to be a brilliant idea and a win-win for everyone.
Posting a “Shout” is a quick and simple process. First, you choose a Shout from a broad selection of custom designs across several categories, including “Happy Birthday,” “Happy Anniversary,” “Congratulations,” “Thanks,” “Proposals,” “You’re Awesome,” and more. Then, you personalize your message by filling out who the Shout is “To” and “From.” After choosing a design and message, you can select on a map exactly where you want to post your Shout. You can choose to post it right away or save it as a draft to post later. Once you decide to post it, your personalized Shout will play for 60 seconds on the selected LinkNYC screens!
Your first Shout is free, and after that, each personalized message costs $4.95. Shoutable is currently available for download for free for iOS.
This fun feature coupled with visiting non-touristy NYC attractions can make your travels even more personable and memorable.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.