Good news! Singapore Airlines (SIA) has just launched a special fare program to bring travelers exclusive deals to some of its most fascinating destinations this fall. Every Wednesday for the next six weeks, SIA will reveal a new destination on www.singaporeair.com and www.Facebook.com/SingaporeAir.
Naturally, Singapore was the first locale to be revealed and it’s one of my favorite city’s as it’s Asia’s epicenter for dining, shopping and fun.
From any of SIA’s U.S. gateways to Singapore, from $999 per-person, the deal includes round-trip flights aboard SIA’s award-winning Economy Class, including fuel surcharges and taxes.
Tickets are available for purchase through June 18, 2013 for travel between August 18 and November 15, 2013. Fares are subject to change without notice and blackout dates may apply. Seats are limited.
FYI: Travel expert Chris McGinnis of Travel Skills Group and myself (JohnnyJet.com) will be hosting our popular Twitter chat #TravelSkills with SIA on Friday, June 14 and June 28 at 12:00 p.m. EDT/9 a.m. PDT. The chats will discuss the latest airfare deals and destinations, while offering key travel tips and expertise.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.