Are you looking for a small, inexpensive drone to take photos with? Then check out the FADER Drone (full disclosure: they sent me one to check out). What’s great about this drone is that it’s only $99, which means if you crash it or lose it, you won’t be out of pocket as you would be if you’d lost one of the larger, more expensive ones. This drone has an HD camera (the resolution is 720p, 25-30 fps), Wi-Fi app live view and auto take-off and landing.
The controller is outfitted with a mount for smartphones, and you can use an app (iOS or Android) to pair. The battery takes about 45 minutes to charge and returns seven minutes of flight time. The farthest you can fly it is about 25-50 meters.
Related: How to Travel With a Drone
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.