Are you looking for a small, inexpensive drone to take photos with? Then check out the FADER Drone (full disclosure: they sent me one to check out). What’s great about this drone is that it’s only $99, which means if you crash it or lose it, you won’t be out of pocket as you would be if you’d lost one of the larger, more expensive ones. This drone has an HD camera (the resolution is 720p, 25-30 fps), Wi-Fi app live view and auto take-off and landing.
The controller is outfitted with a mount for smartphones, and you can use an app (iOS or Android) to pair. The battery takes about 45 minutes to charge and returns seven minutes of flight time. The farthest you can fly it is about 25-50 meters.
Related: How to Travel With a Drone
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.