A popular TikToker (@rony_boyy) with over a million followers shared a video with the caption “Ayeee we got the pilot and the attendant to dance with us 🔥🔥.” The viral video is of him and his friends dancing on the jet bridge with a Southwest Airlines pilot and flight attendant yesterday. The video already has over 160,000 views and almost 5,000 comments mostly all positive, which is rare these days. Hopefully it will put a smile on your face like it did on mine!
@rony_boyyAyeee we got the pilot and the attendant to dance with us 🔥🔥 @flysouthwest ( Dc me) #ronyboyy #viral #themobdance #fyp♬ Esco Like Yhop ft. Shawn P – Èsco Upp🗣
I don’t fly Southwest Airlines often but whenever I do I almost always find their flight crew to be super friendly and funny so it’s no surprise they’re the ones dancing in this video.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.