It’s hard to believe it’s Halloween season already, but it is, so believe it. Luckily, that also means Halloween-themed deals are here—like this one from Southwest. By using the promo code TREAT31 to book before midnight tonight (September 16), you can save 31% on flights on October 31/Halloween flights this year (that’s a Thursday). In addition to Southwest’s famous no-baggage-fees-and-no-change-fees inclusion, you’ll also get a free alcoholic drink on your flight with the code.
In the same spooky spirit, Southwest is also offering savings on:
- Vacation packages—use the same promo code (TREAT31) to book by midnight tomorrow, September 17, and save up to $100 on October travel packages
- Hotels—book by October 8 and get rooms in select hotel rooms across the country for under $100 (for travel up to November 10)
- Rental cars—get up to 30% off and earn bonus Rapid Rewards Points on Budget rental cars until December 31
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.