There’s nothing quite like the arrival of spring to make you feel revived and rejuvenated. And springtime in Europe … well, there’s just something extra special about that. If the arrival of spring has you looking for a way to scratch that travel itch, let us help! France and Holland are two of the continent’s most vibrant destinations during this time of year and you can discover both of them with Vantage Travel.
France Culinary Delights: Paris to Normandy
If France is calling your name, this 13-day river cruise along the famed Seine might be just the answer! Passengers will travel from Conflans to Paris with stops in Honfleur, Le Havre, Rouen and the D-Day Beaches of Normandy along the way. Not only will you enjoy all the cultural attractions to be found in this history-rich nation, it’s also bursting with life during springtime and this itinerary includes lots of opportunities to enjoy the outdoors. Every day, start your morning with sunrise yoga on the ship’s sun deck, weather permitting. Then go for a ride! The ship has complimentary bicycles on board for passenger use and there are plenty of great routes to explore. For instance, in Vernon, guests can ride to Monet’s studio and famously colorful gardens on a self-guided tour and in Honfleur, there’s a beautiful ride along the coast to Deauville, a stunning vacation destination that was formerly a fishing town.
Essential Holland: Tulips in Spring
Perhaps the most well-known place in Europe to see flowers in bloom is Holland and Vantage Travel’s 10-day river cruise through this region starts in Amsterdam and takes guests to Enkhuizen, Arnhem, Antwerp, Zelzate, Middleburg, Kinderdijk and Rotterdam before returning to Amsterdam. In true Dutch fashion, guests can expect to do lots of walking, biking and cruising along canals, taking in Holland’s natural beauty. You’ll get to visit a bulb grower’s farm and learn all about the flower trade business but the highlight on this itinerary is a visit to the world famous Keukenhof Gardens. Also known as the Garden of Europe, the Keukenhof Gardens are home to over 32 hectares, filled with more than seven million tulips, daffodils and hyacinths. These gardens are a sight to behold and a visit here is the perfect way to welcome spring!
For more information on these and other itineraries with Vantage Travel, visit www.vantagetravel.com.
This is a sponsored post but all opinions expressed within are my own.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.